This is a blog with intentions… Intentions to raise vibrations, share love, and build connections among community. Read about meditation, fine art, holistic healing, magic, metaphysical tools, and more. Learn about our favorite authors, artists, practioners, and products. Feed your soul– Heal, create, and connect With Intentions.
Follow us on social media for more of our story.
“Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” ― Rumi
I awoke suddenly this morning and in the corner of the window saw the morning light… I went quickly outside and to the waters edge. She called to me with her radiating, gentle waves. I was given the crisp quiet just before daybreak…and I needed it. Do you need it too? From this blog, and from each day, take what you need, and leave what you do not…
“All of my abstractions have to do with light, for light is really all life, you know.”
- Fairy Fest 6-26-22Fairy Fest! Sunday, June 26thWith Regina & Nicole Connect with the Fairy Realm.Join us for the day, or just one of the offerings… 10am-12pm — Guided Yoga Class & Hike at Shark River Park with Nicole (by donation)Break for lunch (BYO). Complimentary Tea & Fairy Treat served at the studio.2-4pm — Making from Within: Fairy Gardens at With Intentions with ReginaClose with a guided meditation and sound bath (end by 5pm) Sign-up by Sat, 6/25!Must register online or by call/text to 732-800-6960.Please complete a waiver prior to the hike online here or download a PDF. Join Nicole for a fairy energy … Read More
- Open Mic 7-1-22“Go with the Flow”Exhibition July 1 – September 10th The surface of the ocean is in constant motion. Yet deep beneath the noise and movement, the ocean floor is silent and calm. It is the same ocean. We can move through our day like the surface. Rippling, bubbling up, crashing over…Or, we can choose to find ourselves in the stillness of the moment. We can choose to flow. Join us to celebrate the new group art exhibition, “Go with the Flow” with our first Open Mic on Friday, July 1st from 7-9pm! Open Mic begins at 7:30pm. This event is free … Read More
- Spring Cleaning 4-1-22Spring Cleaning 2.0Exhibition run Friday, April 1 – Saturday, June 11th With Intentions Holistic Studio presents the second annual Spring Cleaning Art Show! Spring Cleaning 2.0 is an invitation for artists to look back and let go, to show the work that is off-brand, experimental, or even a throwback. Sometimes we hold on to things that no longer serve us. Other times we hold back for fear of judgment. So, here we are to say, it’s time for a Spring Cleaning, dirty laundry and everything. Let’s air it out together… Exhibiting artists Lauren Bohrman, Andrea Brooke, Dean Caprario, DARKRECONSTRUCTION, Nikki Daviau, Carolina … Read More
- Aura Readings 3-3-22In these changing times , how would you like to see yourself in an entirely fresh light? Come and experience the phenomena of seeing your energetic signature in living color. It is as if a mirror is showing you your energy, your radiance and your personal essence. Singing Bowl Aura Reading, What to expect… You will be immersed in a private crystal singing bowl sound bath, while your aura reading is recorded. You will receive a video of your aura reading, which will show shifts in your energetic signature throughout the duration of the sound bath. This Singing Bowl Aura Reading … Read More
- Private Hypnosis with Sondra 3-2-22Private Hypnosis with SondraAppointments available Wednesday, March 2nd from 12-6pm$150 Offering Have you ever gotten upset with someone in your life for something they did or did not do? Consciously we take everything in stride. do our best to shake it off and keep going. However, subconsciously we have a way of trying to compartmentalize, bottle things up until we can’t hold it in any further. Hypnosis & Trance are very natural states of focused attention that you utilize in your everyday life activities; Walking, Reading, Watching TV, Playing Sports, Listening to Music, and even Driving our Vehicles. When we … Read More
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung
“My life is a dot lost among thousands of other dots.” – Yayoi Kusama
Blog posts are written by co-owner, Regina Rossi and guest contributors. Want to submit your writings? Contact us to share your gifts.